In this guide you will learn how to get Lizzie’s iconic weapon in Cyberpunk 2077. Players wishing to experience the power of Lizzie’s weapon should consult the detailed steps below.
How to get Lizzie’s Weapon from Cyberpunk 2077
Getting a weapon is quite easy and can be done almost at the beginning of the game. All we have to do is complete the space mission in between.
After the mission, we can retrieve the weapon, which is in the basement. If you don’t get it back after the mission, don’t worry! The basement is open to you and you can always go back to the clubhouse of the Moxes to get it.
Best models for the LizzieGun
The weapon itself has 2 slots for the mod and a slot for the scope (if it is of epic quality). To get the most out of this weapon, I recommend two of the most valuable mods:
- Anti-mass – This module completely cancels the vertical kickback when aiming. This means we can load an entire magazine from the gun without worrying about missing shots due to kickback.
- Crunch – This mod increases our damage by 5 to 10 times, depending on the quality of the mod. It may not seem much, but keep in mind that we fired 20 shots per second with this rifle, and the mod improves with each shot. Further amplification of the output signal of this weapon is strongly recommended.
If you choose not to upgrade your weapon, I recommend you choose Countermass mode instead of Crunch mode. You can do less damage, but this weapon already has enormous power, even without the mod.
The covers depend on the choice of the player, because they do not change much and have no effect on our damage.
How to create your character around Lizzie
If you really want to have a chance of success in everything that comes your way, you have to put all your efforts into building it up the right way. All bonuses covered by the Shotgun Skill Tree improve our Shotgun, so it is in our interest to maximize the Reflex attribute.
Lizzie is also an engineering weapon, so some engineering bonuses are also great improvements to the weapon, so maximizing the engineering quality attribute is also a good thing.
Best technical advantages
Useful technical advantages :
- Lightning – Increases our chances of a critical attack with a weapon, and animal strikes always do more damage – Pretty clear.
- Browse Runner – increases damage to drones, mechs and robots by 20-40%. An extra bonus that increases the damage of any mechanical enemies you encounter.
- ♥♥ All Walls – Reduces the amount of technical weapons needed to penetrate walls by 30%. – Again, optional, but increases DPS against enemies behind walls.
- Play The Angles – Increases our damage from ricochets, allowing us to kill multiple times at once.
- Revamp – dramatically increase our damage with all technological weapons (including Lizzie, of course).
- Increased charge – Increases our damage by 50% when fully charged.
- Superconductor – allows you to completely ignore enemy armour when shooting at your Lizzie.
- Tesla – Increases the load factor of technical weapons by 55%.
- Weapon whisperer – Our fully charged weapon doesn’t fire automatically, so we can aim after we’ve fired our shot.
- Up to 11 – allows us to fire loaded shots faster.
- The distribution of permits is roughly the same as before 11 September.
Advantages of the best firearms
I’m not gonna go through every bonus here because they’re all attached to Lizzie’s gun. It is worthwhile to completely renew the whole tree.
Remember, the gun tree is under the Reflex attribute.
cyberpunk 2077 multiplayer,cyberpunk 2077 requirements,cyberpunk 2077 pc specs