This guide will give you tips and basics on how to survive the dreaded famine. You’ll find tips and tricks for eating, crafting, cooking, grooming and more.
If you are one of the players trying to survive the game, then this guide is for you. Without further ado, let’s begin.
Read on below…
Survival assistance in case of terrible hunger
- Raw meat comes from dead animals and can be eaten raw or cooked over a fire. Researchers believe that raw meat is less nutritious than cooked meat.
- Blubber is extracted from dead seals and can be eaten raw, added to stews or used as a processing ingredient.
- Human flesh is harvested from the dead. It can be eaten raw or cooked over the fire. Trilliums love human flesh.
- Body parts can be obtained by cutting up the bodies of the dead. They can be added to the stew on the stove.
- The stew is very nutritious.
Read on below…
- Wood stoves and burners can be used on the main ship or in different parts of the world. Both stoves and wood burning stoves are a source of fire, and the stoves have the added benefit of allowing the player to cook different recipes.
- Lanterns and campfires are a source of warmth, and campfires offer the added benefit of making cooking easier.
- Tents, caves and igloos have varying degrees of protection. Add fuel to some heat source or make a fire in these areas to cool down.
- Day/night cycle : It’s much colder at night, so be careful not to go too far out.
- Production takes place on the workbench. Here you can build weapons and other equipment.
- Cooking is done on the stove. You can make food, tea, poison and antidote. Raw meat is cooked over a campfire in no time.
- Passive healing is linked to hunger. The fuller you are, the faster your health will recover.
- Laudanum is a medicinal tonic. It can be eaten pure or used as an injection to make it more effective.
- If a player is down (crawling), he must rest to heal. They can crawl in, or be taken by a teammate to a bed where they are resuscitated. A dose of laudanum also works.
- The beds are located on the main ship or at various locations around the world.
- Right-click on objects to quickly switch from your personal inventory to containers, superstructures, ovens, workbenches, etc.
- Elements with the same shape can be stacked.
- Watch the weight, it will slow you down.
- Daggers of bone are used to cast spells (hold down right mouse button, select, then left mouse button). Anyone who possesses them can be considered untrustworthy. The best place for them is at the bottom of the ocean.
- Totems are made with Thralls to increase the power of spells (press Q, select, then left click). If it is discovered by a scout, destroy the Psychic Totem.
- Triumph will record the shipment in several ways:
- Food poisoning (making poison and dragging it onto food to spoil it).
- Blow up the boat (put gunpowder in the guns, drop them and set them on fire).
- Boiler sabotage (simply adding gunpowder while the boiler is running).
dread hunger game wiki,dread hunger console,dread hunger ps4,dread hunger team,steam,dead in vinland tribute,dead in vinland ancient knowledge,dead in vinland strange device,dead in vinland ominous gate,dead in vinland strange blue woman with cats,dead in vinland peculiar weighing apparatus