Genshin Impact, a virtual gaming-focused company, has recently announced a new gaming event for a small number of fans. The event, entitled “Genshin Impact Midsummer Island Adventure”, will be held on a 10-square-kilometer private island in the Pacific Ocean, with a total of 12 participants.
Ever since the first day we arrived on Genshin Island, we’ve been overwhelmed by the beauty of this place. While the island was home to a once-in-a-lifetime event, it still serves as a beautiful location to explore and enjoy the summer sunshine.
Genshin Impact version 1.6 now brings us those summer vibes. You can expect lots of new content, including the Midsummer Island Adventure event. As always, this is a great opportunity to get rewards, like free primogems, and to buy the event currency that you can use to buy great items in the store. In our Genshin Impact Midsummer Island Adventure event guide, we’ll walk you through every step of the process. One summer afternoon, Klee receives a message from the mysterious King Dodo, threatening to kill Dodo_00
Genshin Impact Midsummer Island Adventure Event Guide
This is our guide to the Genshin Impact Midsummer Island Adventure event, covering all four parts of the event. There are two types of currency that can be purchased during this event: Brilliant flotsam and mini-harpastum.
Part 1: Main gun, stand by… Fire!
- Collect 200 colourful phloxes
- Collect 1,000 colourful phloxes
- Collect 2,000 colourful phloxes
- Defeat 30 enemies by climbing the floating tower.
- Defeat 60 enemies by climbing the floating tower.
- Use the Waverider’s heavy cannon or explosive barrels to destroy 5 buff windshields.
The reward for the first part of the Midsummer Island adventure consists of 90 Primogems, 120,000 Mora, 6 Sharpshooters, 2,000 Shining Fleets (event currency), and a Waverider Repair Toolbox. You can use a toolbox to repair damage to a waverider, restoring 50% of structural integrity with a ninety second rest period. To collect wrecks, open a map on the Golden Apple Archipelago. Find an icon on the map that looks like Healyherl and go to it in Waverider. Use the guns to destroy all unstable structures, then jump off the boat and destroy the remaining Hilihurren with your character. After cleaning each area, get 200 shiny floats. This means you have to clean up ten areas to complete all the tasks in the first part. You will sometimes see areas protected by bubbles or windbreaks. You can fire barrels of explosives next to them to reduce shields, or use a heavy cannon to shoot them down quickly. Note that if there is an Anemo Hilichurl nearby, you must destroy it as well. Beware of vortices, they can take you off course and damage the Waverider.
Part 2: Released on 11. June
The second party takes place on the 11th. June will be open, so stay tuned for updates.
Part 3: Released on 14. June
The third part will be published on the 14th. June will open, so stay tuned for updates.
Part 4: Released 17. June
The third part will be published on the 17th. June will open, so stay tuned for updates.
Genshin Impact Midsummer Island Adventure Item Shop
Here you can find all the items you can buy in the Event Store:
- Crown of Insight: 500 glossy phlox (1/1)
- Scandinavian coin collection: 500 bright Phloxies (1/1)
- Deliciously pure summer plan: 500 floral phloxes (1/1)
- Philosophy books: 50 each Brilliant Flotsam (2/2)
- A guide to the summer forest: 100 brilliant flotsam (1/1)
- Summer Forest Emissary: 100 Shining Flotsam (1/1)
- Dodoco Tales Catalyst: 900 Mini Harpastum
- Fragments of Innocence. Correction Material: 500 Mini Harpastum
- A feather of light praise: 200 Mini-arpastum
- Blue Ocean Treasure Plan : 200 Mini-arpastum
- Witch’s Choir: 200 Mini-arpastum
- Dandelion Gladiator Chains: 10 Mini Harpastum
- The ruins of the city of Dekarabian: 10 Mini Harpastum
- A shattered northern wolf tooth: 10 Mini Harpastum
- A shining stone of Gujun: 10 Mini Harpastum
- Mercury elixir with fog: 10 Mini Harpastum
- A piece of aerosiderite: 10 Mini Harpastum
- Mystic Ore Upgrade: 10 Mini Harpastum
- Maura: 10 Mini Harpastum (10 000)
Bookmark this page and come back for updates!
genshin impact event guidegenshin impact midsummer island adventure puzzlegenshin impact midsummer island adventure day 2midsummer island adventure genshin guidegenshin impact midsummer island adventure harpastumgenshin impact midsummer island adventure quest,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,genshin impact event guide,genshin impact midsummer island adventure harpastum,genshin impact midsummer island adventure quest,genshin impact midsummer island adventure minigame,genshin impact midsummer island adventure guide,genshin impact midsummer island adventure puzzle,genshin impact midsummer island adventure day 2,midsummer island adventure genshin guide