Content of the article
Hi, this is Ridleyfire, also known as HaleFall. I’m a big Valeera player and post a lot on the HOTS forums, but I wanted to share this Valeera redesign that I’ve been working on a lot. If you want to see the original with quirky photos for each of the talents, click here. I’d love to hear your opinion on that. Thanks for reading!
- Damage reduced from 110 to 100
Ambush (Stealth Q)
- The duration of armor reduction has been reduced from 5 to 4 seconds.
- Armor reduction increased from 10 to 15
Water splashes from the blade (W)
- Energy savings of 40 to 30
Cheap shot (Stealth W)
- Damage increased from 30 to 60
Garotte (Stealth E)
- The duration of the silence has been reduced from 2.5 seconds to 2.25 seconds.
Paralytic poison (active)
- Now the baseline
- Hypothermia increased from 15 to 30 seconds.
- Slow increase from 20% to 25%.
Smoke bomb (R1)
- Smoke bomb shielding reduced from 60 to 40.
Shadow mask (R2)
- The shade mantle no longer removes damage over time.
- The Shadow Mantle is currently showing a 30% increase in movement speed over time.
New talent tree
increases the rate of vanishing by 10%. When Vanish is broken by enemy damage, Vanish’s cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds.
- DexterityIncreases the blade splash radius by 20% and reduces the cool down period by 1 second.
- Combat Readiness
Eviscerate grants Valeera 20 physical armor on spent combo points for 3 seconds, up to a maximum of 60.
Stealth ability generates an additional combo point and increases Valira’s movement speed by 15% for 3 seconds.
Removes all damage during the time effect and grants 25 armor against spells while active.
‘s basic attacks inflict extra damage for the last 5 seconds on enemies who have been ambushed, blown low, or strangled.
- The skill Destroy
deals 130 extra damage to isolated enemy heroes.
- MutilateIncreases the damage of Sinister Strike by 125%, but reduces its range by 1.
- Lethal Finesse
Increases blade splash damage by 40% and decreases energy cost by 10.
- Slice and Dice
Disembowel an enemy with 3 combo points for 50% attack speed for 4 seconds.
- Paralyzing Poison’s stun is reduced by 10 seconds and its inertia is increased by 10%.
- Stun Poison
Chill: 30 seconds
Activate to cause Valira’s next ability to deal damage, and subsequent abilities reduce damage dealt to the enemy by 40% for 4 seconds.
- Wounded Poison
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Activate this ability to cause Valira’s next ability to deal damage and subsequent abilities to reduce the enemy’s healing gained by 50% for 4 seconds.
- Seal of Doom
Sinister Strike deals 50% additional damage and generates an additional combo point when used against enemy heroes who have been silenced, rooted, or stunned.
- The teleportation range of Ambush Death above
has been increased to 7 and teleportation can be done immediately after going into stealth.
- Kidney ShotAttack an enemy with 3 combo points to wound him for 0.75 seconds.
smoke bomb’s blinding powder radius increases by 30% and the first roll blinds and significantly reduces the visibility of nearby enemy heroes for 3 seconds.
- Evolve Shadow
Shadow cloak expands to 1 ally nearby.
- Cold BloodCold Blood: 60 secondsActivate to inflict 100% additional damage to the next Eviscerated Valira after 3 seconds.
Reduces the cooldown of Vanishing Man by 3 seconds.
Source: Original link
- Valiras Work Casual
Hello, I’m the best Valira in the world (maybe, but don’t quote me on that)! Tag is Casual, and I’ve been in the league for two seasons as a Valira player. I will post the stats below for those who like it. In this one, I’ll go over what I think Valira should do again …..
- Valiras Work Casual
Valira’s talent variety is really bad. The Sinister Strike build dominates and for good reason, as the other builds are too situational. My goal with this redesign was to try and open up other builds and reduce some of the limitations that made acquiring other talents not worthwhile and hopefully easy to implement. Your weaknesses…
- Whiteman’s conversion.
Basic statistics. 1400 health. 70 attack damage. 1.0 Attack Speed. 5.5 Attack Zone. 490 Base Mana. Q. A desperate plea. 140 cures and diligence subsidies. 30 Mana + 60 Mana per despair pile. 0.5s reset B. Inquisition. 60 damage per tick. Tics 7 times for 3 seconds. 12 seconds of hypothermia. E : A burning whip. 90 damage. Back to the…
The post Valira redesign for Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be on the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason for it to be released that year. Upcoming games that are only announced and do not have a major release date are therefore not eligible.
Top 15 NEW GAMES FOR 2020 [FIRST HALF]
By 2020, there will be a ton of… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games to look forward to in the first half of 2020.
heroes of the storm guide 2020valeera guide 2020valeera buildvaleera hotslogsvaleera talentsvaleera combo,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,heroes of the storm guide 2020,valeera guide 2020,valeera build,valeera hotslogs,valeera talents,valeera combo,valeera tips and tricks,how to play valeera 2020