Here are the origins of virtual villages 2 disappointments, tips and secrets to help you and your villagers. Know the creative notes, technical points, and more.
If you like simulation games, Virtual Villagers Origins 2 is the best strategy game to build a village and grow your tribe while ensuring its survival. In this game you can create objects, grow crops, solve puzzles and even procreate. If you’re looking for advice and cheating at Virtual Villagers Origins 2, we have what you need. Read to the end to find out more.
Origin of Virtual Villages 2 Cheat and Advise
There are no cheaters in Virtual Origins 2 Virtual Villagers that you can use to improve the game, but you can use tricks and secrets to improve the game. Use these tips to unravel the mysteries of the island and improve the skills of its inhabitants.
- Don’t forget to go fishing: Your villagers may starve, so if you open a fishery, they will have a constant source of food.
- Keep an eye on your villagers: Knowing the villagers will help you in the game. Pay attention to their skills, work preferences, age and health. That way you can improve them faster.
- Don’t forget to do some research: You will discover new secrets and make new discoveries as you continuously explore the island.
- Research will speed up the process: You’ll progress much faster if you improve your research skills, eventually unlocking new technologies with technology points. Instead of relying on just one way to get something like food, your villagers will have new sources. Focus on agriculture, medicine, crafts and even construction to take your village and its inhabitants to the next level.
- In the beginning, you can’t have too many children: If the food source dries up for a while, you have too many mouths to feed. So make sure you have a farmer first and avoid overproduction.
- The children of the villagers can search for mushrooms: You can get kids to bring you food by eating mushrooms, because adults can’t do that.
- Let the people of the children’s villages kill the poisonous frogs: If your villagers get sick from poisonous frogs, you can cure them by increasing your healing skill. Then go kill the poisonous frogs with the help of the villagers.
Read also | Virtual Villages Origins 2 Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 puzzles and solutions
- Check it daily: If you ignore the village, he’ll go crazy. So you have to keep an eye on what’s going on there every day.
- Medical Update: If you do this, your fertility will increase and you can have twins or triplets in your family. You can also use medical technology to slow down the aging process of your villagers.
- Harvest the fruits of the orchard: You can put several villagers on a blueberry plantation at once, and you’ll see that they all start picking blueberries.
- How to have more children: By activating automatic reproduction, villagers will have children from any adult.
- How to increase the population: You can increase your population by making more huts.
- Tips for surviving in the countryside: If your village has died, you can try to buy 1 man, 1 woman and a child to see if your village survives and if your game doesn’t stop. This can be done on the market and requires 200 lava stones.
These are all the tricks, tips and secrets of Virtual Village Origins 2 that you can use to improve your village, the villagers and the overall experience.
household hints and tips, hints and tips meaning, handy tips and tricks, 101 helpful hints around the house, useful household hints, household hints for dummies, free household hints and tips, household tips and tricks